Friday, May 25, 2007

Ugh! Too Much Blogging!

OK, I admit it. I've become a blog addict. I check out a link, find a blog, read a bit and maybe comment, find another link, find another blog, read a bit, post or find another link, etc. etc. etc.

I learn tons and get some great ideas. So what's the downside? It's cutting into my very limited writing time. I may have to go on a blog diet. Or institute blog rationing. Or set a timer. Or something.

Writers are easily distracted you know.

OK. ::: forces hands away from keyboard and back to manuscript ::: Time to do some serious editing. (Although *sigh* blogging is much more fun.) :)

4 comments:

Flick said...

oh I found you again. Now you're distracting me too!!

Laurie said...

LOL It's contagious, isn't it?

Merc said...

What, no recent posts to distract us all with, Aspie? :P

~Merc

Laurie said...

*waves at Merc*

Hiya! Yes, poor Draxiantrilogy has been seriously neglected of late. I need to revive it. Maybe Ol' Doc Arci has a suggestion on how I can do that. heh.

Draxis World Building