Monday, September 24, 2007

Determination and Other Ramblings

My partner's name is Murphy, and he's a legislator. (hehe Think about it.)

I no sooner set up a post schedule than I lose high-speed internet. After a 20 minute wait to sign on to this blog, I is here to post! Determination is a necessary trait in writers, so I am told. :) Of course, by now frustration has robbed me of what I was going to blog about, so guess I'll just wing it.

Good readin'.

Those fascinating MCs from Fantasy and Sci-Fi are queueing up for interviews across the internet. Admiral Branden Kel-Paten, one of Linnea Sinclair's best loved MCs from GAMES OF COMMAND stands for questions this week on the Alien Romance blog.

http://aliendjinnromances.blogspot.com/2007/09/admiral-answers-part-1.html

You'll notice a couple of questions came from Yours Truly, however, I must confess that I was channeling a certain enigmatic female captain that I happen to know very well. She's quite intrigued with Kel-Paten and his abilities, don't ya know. Oh and his standing as an admiral? Doesn't intimidate her. After all, she has one in the family.

Admiral Kel-Paten only granted his request after Lisa Shearin's powerful Conclave Guardian, Mychael Eliesor, from MAGIC LOST TROUBLE FOUND agreed to a round on the hot seat on Lisa's blog. And he followed Raine Benares (POV MC, MLTF).

Branden...er, that is, Admiral Kel-Paten has some interesting things to say, and I don't think he agreed to this Q&A session without considerable coercion from both Sass and Linnea. Better enjoy it while it lasts.

I have to say, this new age of accessibility to some of our favorite MCs is certainly enlightening. :)

No comments:

Draxis World Building