Test your vocabulary. Be the first to get the answer right, and win the colorful mug at left.
"Do I Dare Disturb the Universe?" --T.S. Eliot
Here are the rules:
1. See the definitions of a word below.
2. Guess the word, type it in a comment. Spelling must be correct.
3. First to make a correct guess in a comment wins.
1. An exclusive and unquestionable right belonging to a person or body of persons
2. Any characteristic privilege peculiar to a person or class
3. Precedence; pre-eminence
*Definitions are from a vintage 1969 Funk & Wagnalls Standard Encyclopedic Dictionary.