Friday, May 09, 2008

Draxian Trilogy in Conversion

I've made a decision to convert this blog to an "informational" blog about my Sci Fi/Fantasy Rom trilogy, and to post regular articles only on its sister blog Spacefreighters Lounge.

I'm finding it's difficult to juggle two personal blogs and two joint blogs, and still have time to actually write and critque, so this is a step toward advancing my craft without having to delete this site in its entirity.

I'll occasionally post updates and new material about the Draxian Universe and any announcments or progress related to the trilogy. When the first book is published, this blog may once again become more active.

Thanks to my regular readers, and I hope you'll add Spacefreighters Lounge to your "frequent visit" list. http://www.spacefreighters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Draxis World Building